Welcome to Valley Vines to Wines.
Situated in beautiful Mill Bay, just 25 minutes north of Victoria on Vancouver Island, we are one of B.C’s premier on premise facilities. Our quality products and attention to detail allow you to create award winning wines, ciders, and coolers.
As easy as 1 2 3!
- Pick out the wine of your choice.
- Pay for it and pitch the yeast.
- Return and bottle.
Join 1 in 4 of your neighbours who have discovered how satisfying it is to build a cellar of fine wines suited to you. We guarantee it! Kits are sourced from the supplier who we believe has the same desire for high quality. (Winexpert) We believe our superior product, process and modern facilities ensure your experience is the best.
We offer wines ready for bottling in 5-8 weeks. (Depending on quality chosen) We also offer bulk aging through Oak Barrels (5 months). We invite you to visit our store and we will take you on a tour.
We are now authorized dealers for Traeger Wood Pellet Grills and carry the units plus accessories.
On the heels of the phenomenally popular Eclipse Forza, Winexpert is pleased to announce the newest Eclipse limited release, BRAVADO.
Two new candidates are campaigning for your vote this summer.
This fall Winexpert will be offering three delicious dessert wines that will only be available by pre-order.
Island Mist Hard Pink Lemonade and Hard Limeade are back, for a very limited time.
Introducing a new, spectacular limited release rosé from California.
New Island Mist™ Cucumber Melon Sauvignon Blanc now available at your Winexpert retailer.
A showcase of five outstanding wines from some of the world’s most renowned regions.
‘Tis the season to be jolly and nothing’s more jolly than a little tongue and cheek fun with Santa’s Naughty and Nice list.
Bold and assertive. Strength and structure. A new Eclipse is here.
New to World Vineyard, for a limited time only, Pink Moscato from California!
Last year's limited release Australian Grenache Rosé was so popular, we've brought it back one last time.
Introducing a unique and delicious Island Mist flavour that will have you in a vacation state-of-mind with the first sip.
- “Great food with amazing wine choices! Interestingly presented by a knowledgeable wine expert and a great Chef. Wonderful way to spend an afternoon.Looking forward to the next one. Sandra”– Wine and BBQ seminar
- “My husband and I first met Peter and Pat Dicken in 1998 when they took over operation of the business “Valley Vines to Wines” in Mill Bay, BC. We have been loyal customers since that time and have nothing but praise and admiration for the owners and their management expertise.”– Norman and Gillian Wills ~ Mill Bay, BC
- “Great afternoon. Tim was a fantastic and knowledgeable narrator. I did learn some things from him through the laughter. I would do this again if the glasses were bigger. Gordon”– Wine and BBQ pairing seminar
- “We have been clients of Valley Vines to Wines for years. People ask us why we drive all the way to Mill Bay from Victoria. The quality of product and the care that goes into it's production, the knowledgeable service and wine discussions leads to our enjoyment, appreciation and wine knowledge.”– Roger B
- “We love Valley Vines to Wines. Great community event. Robbin”– Wine and BBQ event
- “I spent a number of years painfully making wine at home. I then tried several Wine making shops in Ontario. They were less frustrating than making it at home but it still was not great. We moved to Vancouver Island and I decided to try Valley Vines.”– Cam Magnan ~ Arbutus Ridge
- “Peter and Pat are always warm and welcoming. I like that I feel it is a personal experience when bottling. Today not many businesses recognize their clientele nor remember anything about them. That personal touch has kept me coming back.”– Anne-Marie
- “This was a completely enjoyable surprise. I wasn't going to come to a wine tasting event, however i laughed thoroughly, got educated with wine making and food pairing. I would encourage everyone to experience this fantastic venue.”– Wine and Bbq event
- “Valley Vines To Wines is a very professional experience and the results are wonderful! They have an extensive variety and know what they're talking about. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in their products.”– Sheila Simpson
- “Very enjoyable Sunday afternoon, entertaining and informative. Thank you very much for offering the workshop and I hope there will be more events like it soon! Nicole”– Wine and BBQ Seminar