Welcome to Valley Vines to Wines.
Situated in beautiful Mill Bay, just 25 minutes north of Victoria on Vancouver Island, we are one of B.C’s premier on premise facilities. Our quality products and attention to detail allow you to create award winning wines, ciders, and coolers.
As easy as 1 2 3!
- Pick out the wine of your choice.
- Pay for it and pitch the yeast.
- Return and bottle.
Join 1 in 4 of your neighbours who have discovered how satisfying it is to build a cellar of fine wines suited to you. We guarantee it! Kits are sourced from the supplier who we believe has the same desire for high quality. (Winexpert) We believe our superior product, process and modern facilities ensure your experience is the best.
We offer wines ready for bottling in 5-8 weeks. (Depending on quality chosen) We also offer bulk aging through Oak Barrels (5 months). We invite you to visit our store and we will take you on a tour.
We are now authorized dealers for Traeger Wood Pellet Grills and carry the units plus accessories.
Five renouned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Grapes picked at night, Wine Lover’s delight.
Sip, smile, repeat. World Vineyard™ Pink Moscato is back!
Refresh your Patio with New Island Mist™ Hard Blueberry Lemonade and summertime favourite Hard Pink Lemonade!
We’ve brought it back! LIMITED RELEASE Selection™ Sauvignon Blanc Rosé is available one last time!
Introducing new Island Mist™ Apple Berry Syrah
Five renowned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Fall into flavour this season with two delicious limited release wines from Island Mist.
Back by popular demand, Chocolate Raspberry dessert wine, along with two new and very on-trend flavours Peppermint Mocha and Red Velvet.
On the heels of the phenomenally popular Eclipse Forza, Winexpert is pleased to announce the newest Eclipse limited release, BRAVADO.
Two new candidates are campaigning for your vote this summer.
This fall Winexpert will be offering three delicious dessert wines that will only be available by pre-order.
Island Mist Hard Pink Lemonade and Hard Limeade are back, for a very limited time.
- “Valley Vines To Wines is a very professional experience and the results are wonderful! They have an extensive variety and know what they're talking about. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in their products.”– Sheila Simpson
- “My husband and I first met Peter and Pat Dicken in 1998 when they took over operation of the business “Valley Vines to Wines” in Mill Bay, BC. We have been loyal customers since that time and have nothing but praise and admiration for the owners and their management expertise.”– Norman and Gillian Wills ~ Mill Bay, BC
- “This text was received 5 hours after delivering a Traeger BBQ "Hey Peter, it's John, oh my god that was the best roast I have ever had. My daughter is not a meat eater and she loves it. We are going to...”– Traeger Grill
- “So enjoyed this tasting seminar! Can't wait for the next event. We have always been very pleased with both the help and service that we have received when choosing a new kit to brew. Thanks for all the knowledge.”– Wine and BBQ event
- “Great food with amazing wine choices! Interestingly presented by a knowledgeable wine expert and a great Chef. Wonderful way to spend an afternoon.Looking forward to the next one. Sandra”– Wine and BBQ seminar
- “Very enjoyable Sunday afternoon, entertaining and informative. Thank you very much for offering the workshop and I hope there will be more events like it soon! Nicole”– Wine and BBQ Seminar
- “I am new to valley Vines to Wines- with great thanks to my family has been with them for many years. I have made the ChileanSauvignon Blanc and bubbly and am extremely pleased with both. I think events like today reinforce the importance of the wine choice - not first the entre which adds tremendously to the joy of wine and food.”– Wine and BBQ event
- “A wonderful experience shared with my community. Peter and Pat have been a wealth of information and have gone out of their way to create a wine that matches my commercial favourites. they are so willing to share their knowledge and help in my early learning in wine.”– Wine and food pairing event
- “Enjoyed the humour of Tim Ellison and learned a lot from his presentation. Greatly appreciated the preparation and wonderful tastes that Chef Bill Jones presented to us. Have been bottling wine for many years at VVW because of the quality, service and great personality of the owners.”– Wine and BBQ event
- “I feel the quality of the wines I have made is exceptional. The prices are very reasonable. Steve”– Steve