Welcome to Valley Vines to Wines.
Situated in beautiful Mill Bay, just 25 minutes north of Victoria on Vancouver Island, we are one of B.C’s premier on premise facilities. Our quality products and attention to detail allow you to create award winning wines, ciders, and coolers.
As easy as 1 2 3!
- Pick out the wine of your choice.
- Pay for it and pitch the yeast.
- Return and bottle.
Join 1 in 4 of your neighbours who have discovered how satisfying it is to build a cellar of fine wines suited to you. We guarantee it! Kits are sourced from the supplier who we believe has the same desire for high quality. (Winexpert) We believe our superior product, process and modern facilities ensure your experience is the best.
We offer wines ready for bottling in 5-8 weeks. (Depending on quality chosen) We also offer bulk aging through Oak Barrels (5 months). We invite you to visit our store and we will take you on a tour.
We are now authorized dealers for Traeger Wood Pellet Grills and carry the units plus accessories.
Five renouned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Refresh your Patio with New Island Mist™ Hard Blueberry Lemonade and summertime favourite Hard Pink Lemonade!
We’ve brought it back! LIMITED RELEASE Selection™ Sauvignon Blanc Rosé is available one last time!
Introducing new Island Mist™ Apple Berry Syrah
Five renowned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Fall into flavour this season with two delicious limited release wines from Island Mist.
Back by popular demand, Chocolate Raspberry dessert wine, along with two new and very on-trend flavours Peppermint Mocha and Red Velvet.
On the heels of the phenomenally popular Eclipse Forza, Winexpert is pleased to announce the newest Eclipse limited release, BRAVADO.
Two new candidates are campaigning for your vote this summer.
This fall Winexpert will be offering three delicious dessert wines that will only be available by pre-order.
Island Mist Hard Pink Lemonade and Hard Limeade are back, for a very limited time.
Introducing a new, spectacular limited release rosé from California.
New Island Mist™ Cucumber Melon Sauvignon Blanc now available at your Winexpert retailer.
- “Valley Vines To Wines is a very professional experience and the results are wonderful! They have an extensive variety and know what they're talking about. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in their products.”– Sheila Simpson
- “This was a completely enjoyable surprise. I wasn't going to come to a wine tasting event, however i laughed thoroughly, got educated with wine making and food pairing. I would encourage everyone to experience this fantastic venue.”– Wine and Bbq event
- “This text was received 5 hours after delivering a Traeger BBQ "Hey Peter, it's John, oh my god that was the best roast I have ever had. My daughter is not a meat eater and she loves it. We are going to...”– Traeger Grill
- “I spent a number of years painfully making wine at home. I then tried several Wine making shops in Ontario. They were less frustrating than making it at home but it still was not great. We moved to Vancouver Island and I decided to try Valley Vines.”– Cam Magnan ~ Arbutus Ridge
- “Dear Peter and Pat Thanks so much for hosting the food and wine pairing event. What a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon...sipping and munching. Sommelier Tim Ellison's presentation on the nuances of tasting and evaluating wines and how they relate to food was interesting and informative yet delivered with such humour.”– Wine tasting and BBQ pairing
- “We love Valley Vines to Wines. Great community event. Robbin”– Wine and BBQ event
- “My husband and I first met Peter and Pat Dicken in 1998 when they took over operation of the business “Valley Vines to Wines” in Mill Bay, BC. We have been loyal customers since that time and have nothing but praise and admiration for the owners and their management expertise.”– Norman and Gillian Wills ~ Mill Bay, BC
- “My husband Dave and I moved to Mill Bay from Toronto 10 years ago. We visited our local liquor store to see what wines were available. A lot were different from those on the shelves in Toronto, so we figured it would take a bit of trial and error to find ones we liked.”– Sue Simpson
- “Enjoyed the humour of Tim Ellison and learned a lot from his presentation. Greatly appreciated the preparation and wonderful tastes that Chef Bill Jones presented to us. Have been bottling wine for many years at VVW because of the quality, service and great personality of the owners.”– Wine and BBQ event
- “So enjoyed this tasting seminar! Can't wait for the next event. We have always been very pleased with both the help and service that we have received when choosing a new kit to brew. Thanks for all the knowledge.”– Wine and BBQ event