Welcome to Valley Vines to Wines.
Situated in beautiful Mill Bay, just 25 minutes north of Victoria on Vancouver Island, we are one of B.C’s premier on premise facilities. Our quality products and attention to detail allow you to create award winning wines, ciders, and coolers.
As easy as 1 2 3!
- Pick out the wine of your choice.
- Pay for it and pitch the yeast.
- Return and bottle.
Join 1 in 4 of your neighbours who have discovered how satisfying it is to build a cellar of fine wines suited to you. We guarantee it! Kits are sourced from the supplier who we believe has the same desire for high quality. (Winexpert) We believe our superior product, process and modern facilities ensure your experience is the best.
We offer wines ready for bottling in 5-8 weeks. (Depending on quality chosen) We also offer bulk aging through Oak Barrels (5 months). We invite you to visit our store and we will take you on a tour.
We are now authorized dealers for Traeger Wood Pellet Grills and carry the units plus accessories.
Five renouned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Sip, smile, repeat. World Vineyard™ Pink Moscato is back!
Refresh your Patio with New Island Mist™ Hard Blueberry Lemonade and summertime favourite Hard Pink Lemonade!
We’ve brought it back! LIMITED RELEASE Selection™ Sauvignon Blanc Rosé is available one last time!
Introducing new Island Mist™ Apple Berry Syrah
Five renowned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Fall into flavour this season with two delicious limited release wines from Island Mist.
Back by popular demand, Chocolate Raspberry dessert wine, along with two new and very on-trend flavours Peppermint Mocha and Red Velvet.
On the heels of the phenomenally popular Eclipse Forza, Winexpert is pleased to announce the newest Eclipse limited release, BRAVADO.
Two new candidates are campaigning for your vote this summer.
This fall Winexpert will be offering three delicious dessert wines that will only be available by pre-order.
Island Mist Hard Pink Lemonade and Hard Limeade are back, for a very limited time.
Introducing a new, spectacular limited release rosé from California.
- “Great food with amazing wine choices! Interestingly presented by a knowledgeable wine expert and a great Chef. Wonderful way to spend an afternoon.Looking forward to the next one. Sandra”– Wine and BBQ seminar
- “I spent a number of years painfully making wine at home. I then tried several Wine making shops in Ontario. They were less frustrating than making it at home but it still was not great. We moved to Vancouver Island and I decided to try Valley Vines.”– Cam Magnan ~ Arbutus Ridge
- “Dear Peter and Pat Thanks so much for hosting the food and wine pairing event. What a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon...sipping and munching. Sommelier Tim Ellison's presentation on the nuances of tasting and evaluating wines and how they relate to food was interesting and informative yet delivered with such humour.”– Wine tasting and BBQ pairing
- “This text was received 5 hours after delivering a Traeger BBQ "Hey Peter, it's John, oh my god that was the best roast I have ever had. My daughter is not a meat eater and she loves it. We are going to...”– Traeger Grill
- “Very well paired food with wine. I have not been to any better. Food was fabulous. Nice venue as well. Ross”– Wine and BBQ event
- “I am new to valley Vines to Wines- with great thanks to my family has been with them for many years. I have made the ChileanSauvignon Blanc and bubbly and am extremely pleased with both. I think events like today reinforce the importance of the wine choice - not first the entre which adds tremendously to the joy of wine and food.”– Wine and BBQ event
- “This was a completely enjoyable surprise. I wasn't going to come to a wine tasting event, however i laughed thoroughly, got educated with wine making and food pairing. I would encourage everyone to experience this fantastic venue.”– Wine and Bbq event
- “My husband Dave and I moved to Mill Bay from Toronto 10 years ago. We visited our local liquor store to see what wines were available. A lot were different from those on the shelves in Toronto, so we figured it would take a bit of trial and error to find ones we liked.”– Sue Simpson
- “A wonderful experience shared with my community. Peter and Pat have been a wealth of information and have gone out of their way to create a wine that matches my commercial favourites. they are so willing to share their knowledge and help in my early learning in wine.”– Wine and food pairing event
- “We have been clients of Valley Vines to Wines for years. People ask us why we drive all the way to Mill Bay from Victoria. The quality of product and the care that goes into it's production, the knowledgeable service and wine discussions leads to our enjoyment, appreciation and wine knowledge.”– Roger B