Welcome to Valley Vines to Wines.
Situated in beautiful Mill Bay, just 25 minutes north of Victoria on Vancouver Island, we are one of B.C’s premier on premise facilities. Our quality products and attention to detail allow you to create award winning wines, ciders, and coolers.
As easy as 1 2 3!
- Pick out the wine of your choice.
- Pay for it and pitch the yeast.
- Return and bottle.
Join 1 in 4 of your neighbours who have discovered how satisfying it is to build a cellar of fine wines suited to you. We guarantee it! Kits are sourced from the supplier who we believe has the same desire for high quality. (Winexpert) We believe our superior product, process and modern facilities ensure your experience is the best.
We offer wines ready for bottling in 5-8 weeks. (Depending on quality chosen) We also offer bulk aging through Oak Barrels (5 months). We invite you to visit our store and we will take you on a tour.
We are now authorized dealers for Traeger Wood Pellet Grills and carry the units plus accessories.
Five renouned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Introducing new Island Mist™ Apple Berry Syrah
Five renowned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Fall into flavour this season with two delicious limited release wines from Island Mist.
Back by popular demand, Chocolate Raspberry dessert wine, along with two new and very on-trend flavours Peppermint Mocha and Red Velvet.
On the heels of the phenomenally popular Eclipse Forza, Winexpert is pleased to announce the newest Eclipse limited release, BRAVADO.
Two new candidates are campaigning for your vote this summer.
This fall Winexpert will be offering three delicious dessert wines that will only be available by pre-order.
Island Mist Hard Pink Lemonade and Hard Limeade are back, for a very limited time.
Introducing a new, spectacular limited release rosé from California.
New Island Mist™ Cucumber Melon Sauvignon Blanc now available at your Winexpert retailer.
A showcase of five outstanding wines from some of the world’s most renowned regions.
‘Tis the season to be jolly and nothing’s more jolly than a little tongue and cheek fun with Santa’s Naughty and Nice list.
- “Great food with amazing wine choices! Interestingly presented by a knowledgeable wine expert and a great Chef. Wonderful way to spend an afternoon.Looking forward to the next one. Sandra”– Wine and BBQ seminar
- “This was a completely enjoyable surprise. I wasn't going to come to a wine tasting event, however i laughed thoroughly, got educated with wine making and food pairing. I would encourage everyone to experience this fantastic venue.”– Wine and Bbq event
- “Very well paired food with wine. I have not been to any better. Food was fabulous. Nice venue as well. Ross”– Wine and BBQ event
- “Very enjoyable Sunday afternoon, entertaining and informative. Thank you very much for offering the workshop and I hope there will be more events like it soon! Nicole”– Wine and BBQ Seminar
- “Dear Peter and Pat Thanks so much for hosting the food and wine pairing event. What a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon...sipping and munching. Sommelier Tim Ellison's presentation on the nuances of tasting and evaluating wines and how they relate to food was interesting and informative yet delivered with such humour.”– Wine tasting and BBQ pairing
- “Peter and Pat are always warm and welcoming. I like that I feel it is a personal experience when bottling. Today not many businesses recognize their clientele nor remember anything about them. That personal touch has kept me coming back.”– Anne-Marie
- “Enjoyed the humour of Tim Ellison and learned a lot from his presentation. Greatly appreciated the preparation and wonderful tastes that Chef Bill Jones presented to us. Have been bottling wine for many years at VVW because of the quality, service and great personality of the owners.”– Wine and BBQ event
- “I spent a number of years painfully making wine at home. I then tried several Wine making shops in Ontario. They were less frustrating than making it at home but it still was not great. We moved to Vancouver Island and I decided to try Valley Vines.”– Cam Magnan ~ Arbutus Ridge
- “We love Valley Vines to Wines. Great community event. Robbin”– Wine and BBQ event
- “We have been clients of Valley Vines to Wines for years. People ask us why we drive all the way to Mill Bay from Victoria. The quality of product and the care that goes into it's production, the knowledgeable service and wine discussions leads to our enjoyment, appreciation and wine knowledge.”– Roger B